What you can expect:
All Catered events at Jim Bone's BBQ unless it's a Drop-Off or Pick-up includes our Buffet Set-Up and Self Serve Service. Full Service (where we serve you) is available upon request only for catering events of 100 or more people.
*Jim Bone's BBQ Best Seller 2 Meat/2 Side Option, You choose what meats and sides you want based on the options below*
1) Flame Grilled Chicken (Boneless Thigh/Leg Meat)
2) Cali Style Santa Maria Tri-Tip
3) Slow Smoked Pork Spare Ribs (Including Rib Tips)
4) Slow Smoked Pulled Pork
5) Slow Smoked Brisket
6) Beef Hot Links
7) Mama's Potato Salad (Includes Black Olives & Green Onions)
8) Bacon Mac N Cheese (Vegetarian Friendly Option without Bacon)
9) Corn on the Cobb
10) Bacon Baked Beans (Vegetarian Friendly Option without Bacon)
11) Signature Coleslaw
12) Cheesy Country Potatoes
13) Veggie Stir-Fry (Choose up to 3 Veggies) - Provided with Onsite Service Only
14) Fresh Garden Salad w/ Your Choice of up to 2 Dressings
Please note the following for clarification purposes:
1) For offsite service maximum time spent onsite will not exceed 2 hours. (Any additional time spent past the alotted time will be at an additional cost to the Customer)
2) For onsite service maximum time spent onsite will not exceed 4 hours. (Any additional time spent past the alotted time will be at an additional cost to the Customer)
3) 49 or less guests drop-off service only.
4) 50 to 99 guests offsite & drop-off services are available.
5) 100 or more guests onsite, offsite & drop-off services are available.
6) Tastings are available upon request, standard tasting fee is $150 and includes a sample of all meats and sides (excluding salad, coleslaw & corn on the cob).
7) Maximum of 6 people only for tastings.
8) Buffet Style includes stainless steel chafing dishes, warmers, serving utensils, plastic forks, plastic knives, plastic spoons, napkins & plastic plates.
9) Dinner Rolls and Butter are included with every catered event.
10) On Drop-off events, customers are responsible for keeping their food warm.
Jim Bone's BBQ
"Que'n it Cali Style"
PO Box 4677
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729
Phone: (909) 600-8333
Owner/Pitmaster: Jim Bone
Co-Owner/Pitmaster: Smokin Jo
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday
7am to 9pm
Use our contact form if you'd like us to cater your next event or party.
Follow us on Social Media.